Loose, sagging skin can make you look older than you are. It can also make you feel incredibly self-conscious about the way you look. It can have an adverse impact on your self-esteem and confidence as well.
The good news is that skin laxity is not a problem that you have to put up with for the rest of your life. It can be treated with the help of skin tightening treatments, which can help you get younger, firmer skin, and improve your overall appearance.
Lumenis NuEra – Skin Tightening Made Easy
In Coral Gables, skin tightening treatments are performed with the help of Lumenis NuEra – a sophisticated radio frequency (RF) machine which makes the process of skin tightening safe and highly effective.
NuEra is designed to deliver powerful RF waves (470 kHz with 250W power) on a consistent basis. These waves can not only heat up your skin’s surface, but can also penetrate the outer layer and target the deep tissue if and when needed.
The RF waves emitted by NuEra stimulate your skin cells to produce collagen and elastin fibers, which play a key role in providing structure to your skin. The increase in the production of collagen and elastin tightens up your skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite to a large extent.
What Are the Skin Problems That Lumenis NuEra Treatments Can Treat?
NuEra skin tightening treatments can treat the following problems.
- Loose, sagging skin
- Acne scars
- Injury scars
- Surgery scars
Why Are Lumenis NuEra Treatments So Popular in South Florida?
There are many reasons why NuEra skin tightening treatments are becoming increasingly popular in South Florida.
- The NuEra machine can target different layers of the skin – from the outermost layer to deep tissue – depending on the skin condition to be treated.
- It can automatically set the parameters of the treatment – depending on the skin problem and the area to be treated. It makes the dermatologist’s job much easier.
- It can be used anywhere on the body – face, neck, arms, abdomen, back, buttocks, and thighs.
- It does not cause you any pain or discomfort. In fact, the heat produced by the RF waves can be very soothing.
- There is no downtime at all. You can get back to your schedule right after the treatment.
How Long Does the Treatment Take?
It usually takes about 10 – 15 minutes to treat your face and 20 – 25 minutes to treat other parts of the body. You will be able to notice an improvement in your appearance right after the first session. However, depending on your age, gender, and the extent of your skin problems, you might have to undergo several treatments to achieve the desired results.
Safe and Effective Skin Tightening Treatments in Coral Gables
When it comes to skin tightening treatments, DermaClinic is the preferred choice of scores of South Florida residents. We have a state-of-the-art NuEra skin tightening machine that can reduce cellulite, smooth out scars, and tighten up loose skin.