Botox is now more popular than ever before, so much so that almost 7.5 million Americans got Botox treatment in 2018. The number has been growing with each passing year and for good reasons. With today’s hectic lifestyle — pollutants in the environment and sun exposure — people are developing fine lines and wrinkles well before their time.
Unfortunately, we can’t escape the natural aging process, remove all sources of pollution, and drastically alter our lifestyles. However, with the help of Botox, we can turn back the hands of time to a great extent. That’s why a growing number of people are visiting our medspa for our botox Coral Gables services. You can choose Botox in Miami with a qualified and trusted treatment provider.
What is Botox?
Botox is a cosmetic injectable prepared from bacterial toxin botulin. It eliminates or reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing our facial muscles.
Botox can be injected in one or multiple areas, including crow’s feet, frown lines, bunny lines, and forehead creases. It can also target the area around the mouth, lip lines, chin dimpling, and horizontal lines on the neck. By preventing the formation of these lines and creases, Botox gives you soft, smooth, and, most importantly, visibly younger-looking skin.
Why You Should Choose Botox
Botox has worked wonders for men and women of all ages and backgrounds. However, that’s not the only reason thousands of people try Botox in Miami every year and come back for more.
Here’re the top reasons why Botox is considered one of the best anti-aging treatments of all time:
- Botox is one of the most effective and safe treatments for fine lines and wrinkles. It’s FDA-approved, not just for cosmetic procedures but also for other medical issues such as chronic migraines and muscle disorders.
- Botox treatment is minimally invasive, unlike other forms of cosmetic surgery.
- There’s no need for anesthesia. All you’ll experience is just a tiny pinch at each little injection.
- It’s quick. A Botox procedure usually takes only 10-15 minutes.
- There’s no recovery time, meaning you can just book an appointment with us, receive your Botox in Coral Gables, and then go about your day as you usually do.
- It shows results within days. You can see a noticeable difference as early as 2-5 days and fully visible results in 1-2 weeks.
- It lasts a long time. While it varies from person to person, a single procedure typically lasts 3 to 6 months. Also, as it prevents further signs of aging from developing, with time, people need relatively fewer procedures to see the same results.
- Botox is affordable. It’s not expensive at all, especially when you compare it with other anti-aging treatments and cosmetic surgeries. And it’s even more affordable when you get special deals and discounts on Botox in Coral Gables.
Get Safe, Natural-Looking Botox in Coral Gables
At DermaClinic, we’ve both the expertise and cutting-edge technology to provide the best treatments possible. We may also offer flexible financing options on our Botox Miami services and other procedures at our medical spa.